Friday, April 16, 2010

FOM paper + Movie ( Ice Kacang Puppy Love)

Keke~~

Finally my blog is updated

。◕‿◕。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today just over FOM paper

l hunch is that I will not get my result I want

I am a bit disappointed

because I didn't do well in my test

When doing my paper, my brain was empty

I had been forgot a lot of sub points

AiikksssS~~~

SAD

o(╥﹏╥)o


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


After the paper

went to Cineleisure,the Curve to watch movie

"Ice Kacang Puppy Love"

with

cc, yl, sueann, py and mk

Four Single of us
became white colour of light bulbs
because we was wearing white colour t-shirts ('cold') ◕。◕

The movie's director is 'Mr.Cow' from local

Is quite nice and funny

Especially Gary Chaw with his idiot acts

and also

Fish Leong keep on to drink Barley Ais in the movie

She did not have any dialogues

and just shout "Oooiii" when calling botak,ah cow




After movie,
went back to yl's house to take back car

Today is freaking HOTT~~!!

although is midnight now

I'm still sweating~~!! =.=

Oh Gosh!
Please raining faster~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment