Sunday, May 8, 2011

Holiday before Last Sem start!

Working replaced my holidays!

No more rest and travel!

Keep on work and work and work...

Due to some reasons, I had no choice to reject my work!

but then still have some fun during my sem break

Went to Broga Hill again with my Dem1 mates..

but this time had not so many people compared to last time..

the most important is it was the duper super adventure in my life!

It rained heavily when we still inside the jungle! and we all became
"Drop Soup Chicken"

3C products which brought along by us also spoiled!


Next,
Jia Seng's Birthday!
Jia Seng!


Next
PinYin's birthday!

Gladys PinYin!

People on the day!

Khai Hui's father birthday!

Happy Birthday,uncle! =)

LOL! finally someone got back his bao bei! Congraz la~

No comments:

Post a Comment