Sunday, September 5, 2010

Many many many things happened~

Need to say that really have a long period didn't update my blog...
Due to many reasons...

Especially my laptop was sent for repairing and my busy school life too..

Although now still have one paper to go, means still in exam period

but i need to say out what I done in these few months..

First is..
Lee Hom came to Malaysia for promote his new movie and new album...

I still remember that last year I missed the chance to go his music concert

because someone tarik me went to Penang

So...this time I won't to miss the chance dy

but I tarik my jimui ,fishball to go...thanks so much to her la...


a lot of people already waited at there in the early morning..


study WPD while waiting...




the stage





leehom's fans club


Myfm's DJ

LEEHOM~





Take 2

Signing~signing~


GOT IT~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next is
Sure the final exam let all of us feel so stress and
can't sleep well too..
Lately, someone was change a lot...
change due to some reasons..
I know that it will become such results which I expect before..
I know that there are no U turn...
Just only let it be~
Hope that someone is really did that his/her wants...

No comments:

Post a Comment